Purchase Materials From EAM Work Order Through iProcurement Errors With "Work Order is invalid for the deliver-to location"
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition Creation
When attempting to purchase Materials from eAM Work Order through iProcurement, an error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access EAM Super User Self Service.
2. Go to Work Orders Tab.
3. Click Create Work Order and change the status to Released.
4. Go to Operations, Select Operation, and click Purchase materials button.
5. iProcurement session opens.
6. Click Non-catalog Request and enter the details.
7. Click Add to Cart and you observe the item added to Cart.
8. Click View Cart and Check Out.
9. Click Check Out.
10. Encounter charge account error along with the reported "Work Order is invalid for the deliver-to location" error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms