After Changing Item Status using INCIPS Module To Active, Item Still Cannot Be Searched In IProcurement
(Doc ID 1489117.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog Shopping
Changing Item Status to active - using INCIPS module: Update item statuses with pending statuses from Inactive To Active - does not make item searchable in iprocurement although the item is active in item master and all flags are set correctly
Expect Item to be searchable in iprocurement as status is active
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Inventory: checked Item Status 'Active'
- notice that the user is unable to change usage
- it is set to Default Control and cannot be changed
2. Create a new item Petra Item 11 active inactive test
3. Set list price for the item and make it purchasable
4. Login to iProcurement
5. Search the item, and see it is visible in iProcurement search results
6. In inventory master items, manually change Status from Active to Inactive
7. Search the item in iprocurement
- the item is no longer searchable
8. In Inventory, assign Pending Status to Item (Tools > Pending Status from Item Master form). Make sure effective date is sysdate.
9. Choose ‘Active’ status, and press the button Implement
10. View log:
INCIPS module: Update item statuses with pending statuses
Item (330956) in organization (204) has been successfully updated to status Active
11. Check the item in master item
- status is active and all flags set again
12. Search the item in iprocurement
- the item cannot be found
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot search for the item in iprocurement
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document