Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Installation Issues
Customer is setting up incremental updates for Location between EBS and Peoplesoft CRM helpdesk using the delivered process in EBS.
Customer generated a business event for adding a new location but when checking, there are no messages in the Status Monitor and nothing arrives at the CRM ended.
When creating a location in EBS it should be synchronized with PPLSoft CRM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1)Login to the application as sysadmin/sysadmin
2) Select the ‘Workflow Administrator Web Applications, Standard’ and navigate to the
Business Events Function
3) Go to ‘Business events’
4) Search for the Business events as ‘oracle.apps.per.hrhd.locchange’
5) If the business event is disabled, click on update button
6) ‘Enable’ the business event by selecting the Enabled value from the combo and click on apply
7) Back to the Business events page and search for the business event and the event is enabled now, opens the subscription page
8) In the subscription page enter the value for System (It is usually in the format .us.oracle.com).You can use the help button to get the name.
9) Then click on next, and make sure you have setup correctly as given below.
10) Click on Next, Provide the WSDL URL in the upcoming screen and accept the defaults and complete the Wizard. (got for steps number 18 of this section)
Sample WSDL :
make sure to provide one more back slash (/) in the URL as marked in red above WSDL URL
11) Click on ‘Next button
12) Now click on an ‘Apply’ button.
13) Now Choose the responsibility ‘US Super HRMS Manager, Vision Corporation’
14) To check the message status go to the responsibility ‘US Super HRMS Manager, Vision Corporation’ > ‘Status Monitor’
Select the workflow status and workflow started and click on ‘Go’ button
Everything works fine until step 14. Then there is no message in Status monitor
15) Login to CRM application Navigate to Main Menu > People Tools > Integration Broker > Service Operations Monitor > Monitoring Asynchronous Services.
Make sure your message went to ‘Done’
16) Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up CRM > Common Definitions > Location > Location
Search for new location.
Customer is using Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway, Release 12 (Doc ID 556540.1) to configure the integration between EBS and helpdesk.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms