Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to receive material after interface trip stop completed successfully for internal sales order created from internal requisition
as when trying to find the Internal Requisition no values are coming in the 'Requisition' field of the RCVRCERC receipts form.
When clicking on Find button:
As per <Note 1384716.1> system has been set for Internal Requisition and Internal Sales Order:
a. Created Internal Requisition
b. Approved the Requisition
c. Run the Concurrent Request 'Create Internal Orders'
d. Run the 'Order Import Request' from Order Management
e. The above program completed successfully and created Internal Sales order
f. Material against that Internal Sales Order has been shipped ; ISO has been ship confirmed and material Interfaced to Inventory.
g. Receiving/ Receipts
Select the inventory organization
In Find Expected Receipts form enter the search criteria and click find.
What has been checked
- Search is correctly performed for an internal requisition, not standard requisition
- The same shipment can be queried in the 'Manage Shipments' form
- Data is available in all RCV tables (rcv_shipment_lines, rcv_shipment_headers, mtl_supply)
- The status of the shipment lines is 'Expected'
- The internal requisition line is not closed
- The internal sales order is closed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms