Receiving Transactions Form RCVTXERT Displays Error "ITEM IS NOT CHILD LOT GENERATION ENABLED"
(Doc ID 1490132.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Inventory Convergence
When attempting to perform receiving transactions in some organizations for some items, the following error occurs. Specifically, in the origin organizations, the items are lot controlled and child lot enabled, but no such control in the target organizations.
It is not possible to change the lot control status for the item in the destination organization.
1. Receiving error "Item is not child lot generation enabled" when attempting to transact these items
2. Error from attempting to change the lot status for these items:
You cannot update this field when
1) there is on hand quantity
2) transactions exist
3) lots exist
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Attempt the receiving transactions.
2. Observe the resulting error.
3. Attempt to change the item's lot control status to enable transactions to succeed.
4. Observe that resulting error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document