2nd RMA CM Does Not Use Payment Routing Rules For CC Payment
(Doc ID 1490158.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, FC Core
Creating and invoicing 2nd RMA performs an ORAPMTCREDIT but the bepid and bep_key is using the default payment account.
It routes the wrong payment System .
- Authorization of credit card transaction failed. IBY_0004
- bepmesgICS: The request is missing one or more required fields. (101) (101)
What IS Working
Creating and invoicing 1st RMA performs an ORAPMTRETURN which works fine, the bepid and bep_key is correct on iby_txn_summaries_all (used routing rule).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
• Create 1 payee in Payments, with default payment system account
• Create receipt method
• Create routing rule for new receipt method
• Create order with two line items, specify receipt method on Payments action
• Create invoice, receipt, remittances, and submit offline transactions
• Return only one line item
• Create invoice and run remittances (Pass)
• Return remaining line item
• Create invoice and run remittances (Fail)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are unable to refund/credit payments to consumers through Payments integration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document