Account Derivation rule using Transaction Items Source is not working
(Doc ID 1491277.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have setup an Account Derivation Rule (ADR) in receivables and you are using one of the following Sources:
1) Transaction Item Description - INV_ITEM_DESCRIPTION
2) Transaction Item Inventory Identifier - INV_ITEM_INVENTORY_ITEM_ID
3) Transaction Item Type - INV_ITEM_TYPE
4) Transaction Item Category Identifier - INV_ITEM_CAT_ID
5) Transaction Line Item Context - TRX_LINE_ITEM_CT
6) Warehouse Name - WAREHOUSE_CODE
7) Warehouse Code - WAREHOUSE_NAME
The Account Derivation Rule is not creating correct code_combination in SLA for the Revenue Line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document