Profile Option "Service: Default Customer Name" Is Not Working
(Doc ID 1491363.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Service Request
In the Service Request form the customer name cannot be defaulted even after setting profile option "Service: Default Customer Name".
Also, in the Service Request form, an SR can be created without customer information by just entering an employee contact.
Expect the profile option to default the customer name in the Create Service Request form.
Also, an SR should not be allowed to be created without customer information.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set profile option "Service: Default Customer Name" to a valid customer.
2. Logout and re-login for the new profile option value to apply.
3. Open the Service Request form and the customer name is not defaulted.
4. Without entering any customer info just enter an Employee as contact.
5. Save and the SR is created without customer even when customer name is marked as mandatory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document