Task Planned Start Date Changing To Default Value After Choosing Value For Flexfield in Customer Support Specialist
(Doc ID 1491865.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Customer Support Specialist HTML UI:
When choosing a value for the descriptive flexfield for a Task on the Customer Support HTML page, the Planned Start Date for the the task is changed to the default.
Steps to Reproduce
1. On Agent Dashboard, update a service request
2. Create a new task.
3. The Planned Start Date for the task is defaulted.
4. Change the Planned Start Date.
5. Now use the DFF (Data Flexfield) for the task and choose a value
6. The page refreshes
7. The Planned Start Date for the task is changed to default value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document