Not Seeing the Correct Sequence Dependency Data Collected from OPM to ASCP
(Doc ID 1492942.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The setup has been completed as below:
1) The resource is set to Schedule to Instance
2) The activity where the resource is primary has the Sequence Dependency check box checked (mandatory) and it is the only activity in the route where this check box is checked (highly recommended)
3) The product of the recipe in the Organization Items form > Categories has the Sequence Dependency Class category set populated
4) The OPM Process Planning > Capacity Planning > Setup > Sequence Dependent Setup is populated with the operation from the route of the recipe (2) above) and the Item Class from 3) above is present along with those combinations that the resource is sequence dependent with
5) After the ASCP Standard Collection, Complete Refresh, access the collection workbench and drill down to the primary resource from 1) above and select the Changeover Times button and see that the records are not present
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document