PO Revision Number In Receiving Transaction Table (RCV_TRANSACTIONS.PO_REVISION_NUM) Showing Null Value Although PO Has Been Revised
(Doc ID 1493199.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a receipt against a revised Purchase Order, ASN or Blanket Release, the column PO_REVISION_NUM in table RCV_TRANSACTIONS remains NULL.
It is expected that this field displays the current PO revision number at the time of creating the receipt.
1. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Order.
2. Create a PO and approve it.
3. Change the promised date, creating a new document revision, and reapprove the purchase order.
4. Navigate to Receiving > Receipts and create a receipt against the revised PO.
3. The column PO_REVISION_NUM in table RCV_TRANSACTIONS remains NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!