When the Mouse Focus on Country Field on Create Contact Window of Contact Center Form Relation Becomes Blank If Changing Type
(Doc ID 1493233.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contact Center
While creating a contact in contact center form, when the mouse focus is on country field and when the user is changing type. The relation becomes blank.
The relation field should not go blank.
Steps to Reproduce
Navigate to - (R) Service >> (N) Customer Management >> Contact Center
1. Open Contact Center.
2. Select a customer.
3. Click Create Contact button.
4. Relation is defaulted ‘Employee Of’.
5. Click Country field, i.e. make sure the cursor is in this field.
6. Change value of Type, e.g. Mobile.
7. Relation field becomes blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document