R12 - Autocreating a Purchase Order from Requisition With Tax Code, Tax Classification Code Getting Removed
(Doc ID 1493262.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release 12.1.3, Tax classification code was manually entered in iProcurement requisition and successfully carried forward to purchase order via AutoCreate, however, the tax classification code was removed after purchase order was updated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a requisition in iProcurement and add a tax classification code manaully
2. Autocreate to purchase order
3. Navigate to: Manage Tax > Additional tax information
4. Find that the tax classification code from the requisition is available
5. Add a supplier to the Purchase Order and save
6. Navigate to: Manage Tax > Additional tax information
7. Find that the tax classification code from the requisition disappeared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document