Change Manager DFF, Errors: A Value has been provided for a non-enabled or non-existent descriptive flexfield segment
(Doc ID 1493307.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Employee/Manager Self Service, user attempts to change their Development Manager but receives the error message
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Employee Self Service - Change Employment Details
2. Click on “Action”
3. Choose “Change Development Manager” and “Start”
4. Change date to relevant – 26-SEP-2015 and continue
5. Click on the torch and search for new Development Manager and select
6. Click on the “Next” button and the error message appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document