PO Change Order Workflow Fails While Change Is Done On Price ACCEPTANCE:011ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero
(Doc ID 1493611.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
When buyer attempts to accept a change request, the following error occurs:
PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.ProcessBuyerAction(ACCEPTANCE:011ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero) PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.Process_Change_Acceptance(PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.Process_Change_Acceptance) Wf_Engine.GetItemAttrNumber(PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_16131_16156, DOCUMENT_ID) Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.PROCESS_CHANGE_ACCEPTANCE, PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_16131_16156, 242448, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the Purchasing responsibility, create a requisition and approve it.
2. Autocreate a Purchase Order (PO) from the above requisition and approve the PO.
3. Now the requisition undergoes a change request in iProcurement for price and is approved by the buyer.
4. Again for the second time the requisition undergoes a price change and notified to buyer.
5. When the buyer opens the notification and tries to accept it, the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document