Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
When buyer attempts to accept a change request, the following error occurs:
PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.ProcessBuyerAction(ACCEPTANCE:011ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero) PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.Process_Change_Acceptance(PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.Process_Change_Acceptance) Wf_Engine.GetItemAttrNumber(PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_16131_16156, DOCUMENT_ID) Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.PROCESS_CHANGE_ACCEPTANCE, PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_16131_16156, 242448, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the Purchasing responsibility, create a requisition and approve it.
2. Autocreate a Purchase Order (PO) from the above requisition and approve the PO.
3. Now the requisition undergoes a change request in iProcurement for price and is approved by the buyer.
4. Again for the second time the requisition undergoes a price change and notified to buyer.
5. When the buyer opens the notification and tries to accept it, the error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms