Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2014
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting Setup Manager (ASM)
While setting up a new Secondary Ledger, when enter the Retained earnings account, Suspense account and Rounding Difference Tracking account and save, the following error occurs :-
Posting is not allowed for this account
The Segments and Account combinations are all set to Allow Posting.
The Accounting Flexfield has been re-compiled successfully yet the issue remains.
1. Setup up Primary Ledger - no issue with setup. completed successfully
2. Setup Secondary Ledger, created separate COA and compiled successfully.
In the Account setup form entered:
- Retained Earnings account - 222211.0000.30170.0000.000000.0000
- Suspense account - 222211.0000.25999.0000.000000.0000
- Rounding Difference Tracking account: 222211.0000.70745.0000.000000.0000
- Enabled Intra company balance
- Enabled default end rate type - Corporate.
Get the error "Posting is not allowed for this account".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms