"Negative Balances Are Not Allowed" Error During LPN Subinventory Transfer
(Doc ID 1493741.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, When users attempt to perform a sub inventory transfer of such an LPN , the following error happens
Negative balance not allowed
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create work order in WIP, assign component with Push supply type
2. Component pick release it
3. Tasks gets created and allocated
4. Pick the task into an LPN and drop the lpn to the job
5. LPN status will be defined but not used
****Here is the problem***** sometimes in front end the LPN has no content but in back end table WMS_LPN_CONTENTS the item which was previously dropped to the job is still available
6. When user try to reuse the LPN by packing another item into the same LPN and try to do a sub inventory transfer
7. System checks for the on-hand quantity of the item which was previously dropped to the work order and says the item is not in the subinventory where the LPN currently resides in and throws negative balance not allowed error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document