UNABLE TO ASSIGN TASK TO SAME RESOURCE AFTER CLEARING OUT ASSIGNEE FIELD
(Doc ID 1493835.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Service Request Form, Task Tab, when the task assignee field is nulled out, the task assignment record is deleted (along with all the child objects such as audit records).
The audit records should not be deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create new Service Request
2) Create a new Task
3) Select an Owner and Assignee for the task and save the task.
4) Clear out the assignee field and save again.
5) Try to set the assignee field to the original assignee
6) Error message comes up indicating there are duplicate assignments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document