In Parts Requirement, Province Field In Special Ship To Address Is Not Saved
(Doc ID 1494273.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Spares Logistics
In Parts Requirement HTML page with special ship to address, entered some value in the Province field.
After clicking "Apply" button to save, the Ship To Address did not display the Province value.
When checking this special ship-to address in Addresses and Subinventories form, there is no Province value either.
Expect the value entered in Province field to be saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Field Service Dispatcher Responsibility
2. Spares Management >> Spares Logistics >> Parts Requirement HTML
3. Enter a resource name and select for special address
4. Enter address line 1, Province, Postal code
5. Add a new item and click Apply button
6. A new Parts Requirement line created but the value in Province is not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document