Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to autocreate a RFQ from an unapproved purchase requsition line, autocreate process will faill with error:
Line ## of requisition ###### has been by modified by another buyer while you were working.
It will not be autocreated.
APP-PO-14090: Document was not created.
1. An exception occurred in the PO Account Generator workflow during the autocreation process.
2. Some other error occurred during the document creation process.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to the application and choose the Purchasing Module
2. Move to the Autocreate form and search for an unapproved requisition line
3. Select the line and choose the option to create to RFQ
4. Enter all the details and press on 'Create' button > error message is encountered and the process fails
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms