iSupport: Knowledge Management Solutions Linked To Service Requests Are Not Appearing On Resolutions Tab
(Doc ID 1494857.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Knowledge Management Solutions attached to Service Requests are not appearing on iSupport Solutions.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- Workbench tab: click on 'Search Knowledge' button
- Attach a Knowledge Base Solution to the Service Request (i.e. Useful = Yes).
- Go back to the Workbench tab and click on 'Refresh' button
=> Verify that the Solution is now linked and the visibility is "External".
Then log into iSupport:
(R) iSupport Business User
- Query the Service Request created and open
- Navigate to the Resolutions Tab.
=> Observe that there are no Solutions associated to the Service Request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document