iReceivables: Previous Customer's Entered Bank Account/Credit Card Information Still Displays in Payments Page After Searching for New Customer
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You recently applied a patch and now you are seeing the previous customer's bank account/credit card information when entering a new customer's payment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Query Customer A
2. Click account tab
3. Select invoice and click pay button
4. In advanced payment screen see 11 credit cards
5. Navigate to home tab and scroll down to select "Return to Customer Search"
6. Query Customer B (Note this account has no banks or credit cards defined)
7. Repeat steps 2 - 4
8. Notice a subset of the same credit cards are showing from Customer A
1. Select “New Bank Account”
2. Enter Routing Number (Any number), Account Number (Any number), Account Name (any text)
3. Click on “Recalculate” (Whether you change the amount or not)
4. And then on “Cancel” button
5. And then if you come back for payment for same customer, or different customer, and use “New Bank Account” it populates previous bank account information used.
Found that the page is retaining the customer SITE_USE_ID
Applied Patch 10224271, Patch 12417167 or Patch 22471980
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms