Defaulting Rule For Tax Exempt Is Not Being Applied
(Doc ID 1495319.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Tax Exempt Defaulting Rule (at the Order Header and Order Line) is not being applied to the invoice. Even when changing a Defaulting Rule in test mode, it is not being applied.
Expect that the Tax Exempt Defaulting Rule that has been set up, will be applied to the Order Header and Order Line.
1. Shows the Sales Order form > Sales Order Header, with field Examine for:
- Block: ORDER
- Field: TAX_EXEMPT
- Value: Standard
2. Defaulting Setup form - Entity Attributes for Order Header, Tax Exempt Attribute.
3. Attribute Defaulting Rules for Entity: Order Header, Attribute: Tax Exempt:
- Defaulting Condition: Order Type = 'IMSI PRODUCT SALES', Enabled, with a Precedence of '2'.
- Defaulting Condition: Always, Enabled, with a Precedence of '50'.
- Defaulting Source Rules (for Defaulting Condition: Order Type = 'IMSI PRODUCT SALES):
- Source Type: Constanct Value
- Default Source/Value: Require
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document