Transactions Workbench: Revenue Contingency With Removal Event As Invoicing Is Deferring Revenue on Manual Invoices
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to create a Revenue Contingency with Removal Event = Invoicing. The Contingency is deferring the revenue on manual invoices.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a revenue contingency, in Revenue Management, with removal event as Invoicing (See <Note 1130963.1> for assistance)
2. Create a transaction in Receivables, enter the necessary details and line items
3. Save and complete the transaction
4. Check the distribution, no reversal entries are created.
5. Verify the contingency entries on ar_line_conts. No Contingencies are inserted.
The expectation is that the Invoicing would be deferred for the sales order until the customer acceptance and not when the invoice is manually created via the workbench.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms