Multiple Label Printed During LPN Content Label Request From Hierarchical structure of the Truck LPN
(Doc ID 1495411.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Label Printing
Receiving Multiple LPN Content Labels printed for the following scenario
- Built Pallet LPN #1 for mutliple Baskets (Child) LPNs with Lot number #1
- Built Pallet LPN #2 for mutliple Baskets (Child) LPNs with Lot number #2
- Consolidate LPN#1 + LPN#2 to a Truck LPN #3(Outermost LPN)
- From WMS, Hand Held terminal
- Manually Print the Label for Truck LPN #3
- When checked the Label History TWO Label .XML is triggered.
- Prerequiste set up Define Label format
#. Define Custom
#. Query for Variable names
- From HHT Consolidate Parent LPN to a Truck LPN
- Print the Truck LPN to Generate LPN Content Label
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document