iSupplier Change Request Notifications with Additional Changes Are Closed Automatically.
(Doc ID 1495992.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 188.8.131.52 version, Change Request.
After a Supplier Change Request is processed with Additional Change Request Text Added: "We will Ship the 15 pcs Overnight"
The expectation is for Buyer to Receive Change Request Notification for Approval or Rejection Buttons, However the Buyer gets the Change Request Notification stating:
Why Notification are being Sent to the Buyer with No Response Needed, along with No Accept or Reject Buttons?
Due to this issue, Buyers cannot Approve and/or Reject Change Request without the Approve and Reject Button present in the Notification.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Sign to Application as Buyer.
2. Select Responsibility: Purchasing
3. Navigation: Purchase Orders ->> Purchase Orders.
4. Create a Purchase Order # 1234
5. Approve Purchase Order.
6. Log off.
7. Sign on to Application as Supplier.
8. Select Responsibility: iSupplier Portal Full Access.
9. Navigation: iSupplier Portal - Homepage ->> Click: Order Tab
10. Select Purchase Order #1234, ->> Click: "Request Change"
11. Review PO Details, Click: Show line Details,
12. Change the Quantity Ordered ->> and Promised Date,
13. Enter Reason: Short Materials, Enter: Action: Change, and Split Line".
14. Enter Additional Change Request: "We will Ship the 15 pcs Overnight"
15. Submit - Changes.
16. The Buyer receives Notification with comment : This Notification does Not Require a Response.
17. Buyer then checks the PO Status and Finds the PO is In Process, Pending Supplier Changes.
18. Buyer, Navigates - Purchase Orders ->> Pending Purchase Order Changes ->>
19. Search - View: Change Request Pending Response, Select PO # 1234 , and Buyer can Respond to the Changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document