Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pick Release Process
When attempting to run WIP component Pick Release in a Project Manufacturing Organization, the following error occurs.
None of the material requirements for selected components could be allocated.
After Pick Release fails, find that after issuing out material and then receiving back the release will work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a work order
2. Add a component which has on hand stock
3. Component pick release the work order
4. None of the material gets allocated
5. Miscellaneous Issue the On Hand Qty from that specific subinventory and locator
6. Miscellaneous receive the On Hand Qty back to the same subinventory and locator
7. Allocation works fine
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms