IGIGBEXT: Attempt To Run Budget Spreadsheet Extract Completes With ORA-01722: invalid number
(Doc ID 1496398.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Financials (International) - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IGIGBEXT - Budget Spreadsheet File Extract
Oracle Public Sector Financials (International) Budget Extensions feature is enabled
- You extract the transactions from your feeder file
- You navigate as: OPSF(I) Budgeting Extensions - Enter - Spreadsheet
- You enter data in each field of the Submit Budget Spreadsheet Extract window
- You save your changes. The request Budget Spreadsheet File Extract is being launched
- Once completed, you review the "Budget Spreadsheet File Extract Report" output. It shows the following error:
ORA-01722: invalid number
Budget Spreadsheet Extract has completed with errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document