Age Change Life Event not Triggered When Submitting the Participation Process: Temporal
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
After submitting the Participation process: Temporal, the Age Changed life event is not detected for an employee who reach an age boundary.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
3. Select Request Name, "Participation Process: Temporal" and submit with following parameters:
- Effective date: <specify effective date>
- Detect Temporal Events: Age, Service, compensation, hours, etc.
Note: The derived factor is defined for age 50 - 54 , 55-59 and the determination code is First of Month, if From Day is First, First of Next Month.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms