Last updated on JULY 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Imputed Income is not calculated correctly.
For some employees, the value lower than it should be for the employee's age and salary whereas other employees show 0 amount.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibliity US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an eligible employee.
3. Select Process Life events to process and access the enrollment form.
4. Enroll in the plan subject to imputed income.
5. Go to the Enrollment Results form.
Able to see imputed income plan but rates are incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms