Error For Reconfigue Shopping List Models and Choose Finish in iStore
(Doc ID 1498324.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to reconfigure a model item from a Shopping List results in a session timeout
1) Login to iStore as a user
2) Go to Shopping Lists and open a shopping list containing configuration stored couple of months ago for models BZX09, BZX06, BZX07, etc.
3) Select configuration and add to cart.
4) Click Reconfigure, ensure configuration is valid and click Finish.
5) Message displays 'Saving your configuration' message for several minutes and then page expires.
6) If the user waits and then Refresh the browser page, or chooses the Back button to return to the cart page, it shows following error message:
There was an error adding your configuration to the cart. Record has been updated. Please requery to see change.
plsql api failure: Api: Add_Config_To_Quote - ASO_CFG_PUB.Get_config_details, ErrCode: E
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document