Depot Repair: Submit Multiple Actual Lines fails with "There Are No Charges Eligible For Submission To Oracle Order Management For This SR"
(Doc ID 1498523.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Estimate and Actual Charges
When attempting to Submit and Book Actual lines (with different bill to accounts set in the 'Line Details') the following error occurs.
'There are no charges eligible for submission to Oracle Order Management for this service request.'
This happens under very specific circumstances but is reproducable at will as follows:
1. Create a Service Request for a Person customer
2. Create Repair Order and submit logistics to OM
3. Create 3 Actual lines (they can be identical initially)
4. after saving the actual lines, click on Line Details
5. click on the first line and change the bill-to account
6. click on the second line and change the bill-to account to the same one as the first line
7. verify the 3rd line still has the default bill-to account (same as SR header or a different one - as long as it is not the same as for the previous lines)
8. Save and close the line details
9. in the actuals tab, Select All and then press Book Selected
After a while, the error will come up. No lines are actually submitted to OM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document