Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Confirm Receipt workflow triggers notification for cancelled Requisition / Purchase Order (PO) in certain scenarios.
Due to this issue, users receive notifications for cancelled documents
The expectation is that Notification should not have gone to the requester after the PO being Cancelled.
Steps To Reproduce
1. As Requester, receive Initial PO Confirm Receipt notification.
2. Reply to this notification as “Not Received”.
3. The buyer receives a notification advising that the requester “VELDT, CW Has Not Received Items on Order 3017790”.
4. Now the PO was cancelled via “Cancel Requisition” process.
5. The buyer responds to the notification received in Step – 3 with “Re-notify Requester”.
Although the PO was cancelled, the Requester i.e. VELDT, CW again received an initial PO Confirm Receipt notification.
Even after the PO was cancelled, the PORCPT workflow was started again. Ideally, it should not have gone to the requester after the PO being Cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms