Objectives Copied From Library Are Not Showing Up In The Appraisal
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and Publish a Performance Plan
2. Login as Manager and create objectives for Employees.
3. Create objective using (Copied from Library functionality)
4. Complete the objective setting
5. Submit the Mass Appraisal Creation Process.
6. Login as Manager/Employee (In either case objectives created in step 2.1 are not visible to appraise
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms