Senders / Rejecters Name is not Visible in the Subject line of Notifications When Notifications Are Rejected Across any SSHR Process.
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sender's Name is missing in the Subject Line, When a Notification is rejected by Manager.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Employee Self Service >
2. Personal Information >
3. Enter Details Submit >
4. Logout and Login as Manager
5. Responsibility : Manager Self Service >
6. Work List
7. Open the Notification Sent to Manager for Approval
8. Reject Notification
9. Senders Name is missing the notification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms