Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Aug-2014
In Service Contracts, when attempting to run Autoinvoice for a credit memo generated by termination process, the following error occurs.
"You must suply a value for the distribution amount "
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contract Manager (N) Launchpad
- create a new contract
2. Override the account distribution on line level
3. Terminate a contract line
4. Run Service Contracts Main Billing
5. Run Autoinvoice for this specific contract
- autoinvoice fails with the above error
- if the distribution lines for the credit memo line are deleted then Autoinvoice succeeds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms