New Attachment Added To Deliverable Via Manage Deliverables Isn't Available From View Contracts Terms
(Doc ID 1501073.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Attachment added to Deliverable via Manage Deliverables isn't available when viewed from the contract document 'Contracts Terms' page.
Steps to Verify:
The issue can be verified with the following steps:
1. (R) Purchasing Superuser
2. (N) Buyer Work Center --> Deliverables
3. Search for a Blanket Purchase Agreement.
4. Click Update icon against one of the deliverable and add a new attachment (a file).
5. Then navigate to Buyer Work Center --> Agreements and search for the same Blanket Purchase Agreement and click on the agreement number (link)
6. Choose the action 'View Contract Terms' and click Go.
7. In the View Contract Terms page go to Deliverables tab and click on the deliverable name to which we just added the attachment.
8. The latest attachment I added earlier is not visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document