GLXJEENT When Try to Update an Imported Journal Get FRM-40654: Record has been updated.Requery block to see change.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
Executable:GLLEZL - Journal Import
On : 12.1.2 version, Journal Entry
When attempting to edit a journal that has been imported, the following error occurs:
FRM-40654:Record has been updated.Requery block to see change
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Launch Journal wizard
2. Create the Journal upload excel sheet
3. Create Journals with Journal name with ''This journal name has "98" characters and will cause the FRM-40654 error when edited on the journal entry"
4. Then upload journal from WEBADI to GL
5. Journal import program completes normal
6. Open the created journal in GL
7. Try to edit some information on the journal and it will give the following error message FRM-40654:Record has been updated.Requery block to see change
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms