E1: UPK: User Productivity Kit (UPK) Pre-Built Content for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
(Doc ID 1501488.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:User Productivity Kit
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle UPK pre-built content documents best practices for system processes within the Oracle applications. When organizations use this content early in a project for baseline system transaction flows, they can modify the content to mirror actual business processes as the application evolves as well as to create user acceptance test scripts, transaction recordings, job aids, classroom training, online training, and support materials post-go-live.
The value of pre-built content dramatically reduces content development time and overall implementation costs. Customers can produce content five times faster using Oracle UPK and pre-built content versus the traditional method of in-house or other content authoring tools. There are over 140 pre-built content modules for Oracle applications - including eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Agile, Demantra, and Hyperion. Organizations realize tremendous content development savings using Oracle UPK and pre-built content.
For EnterpriseOne pre-built content is available in the following modules:
- Basic Skills and Navigation
- Working with Grids, Records, Media Objects, Reports.
- Understanding Processing Options
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger
- Real Estate
- Grower Management
- Human Capital Management Fundamentals
- Time and Labor
- Inventory Management
- Procurement and Subcontract Management
- Sales Order Management
- Advanced Pricing
- Manufacturing - Product Data Management
- Manufacturing Management Discrete Shop Floor Management
- Manufacturing Management, Engineer to Order
- Manufacturing Management, Process Manufacturing
- Blend Management
- Capital Asset Management
- Grower Pricing and Payments
- Human Resources
- Advanced Real Estate Forecasting
- Project Costing
- Homebuilder Management
- Not all the content is available for all release levels. Refer to the EnterpriseOne Data Sheets for details on the content available for each release level.
- Content available for an earlier release level can be used for a later release level if the same content is not available for the later release.
- UPK prebuilt content is designed to reflect functional changes, not UI (user interface) changes. Therefore, we update content based on major application releases such as 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, etc., not on tools releases (9.1.4, 9.1.5, 9.2.0, etc.)
- Prebuilt content is for purchase / licensing, contact your client / sales manager for purchase agreements
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|How to Obtain UPK for EnterpriseOne|
|Documentation and Training|