Price List is Not Defaulting onto Internal Sales Order Line during Order Import
(Doc ID 1501690.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
When attempting Import Internal Sales Order, the following error occurs
Price List is required on a booked order line.
Steps to reproduce
- From Purchasing Responsibility >Requisitions>Create Internal Requisition for the specific Internal Customer and Approve
- Run Create Internal Orders Concurrent program
- Go to Order Management responsibility and Run Order Import
- Notice Order Import completed in Error
- Go to Orders, Returns> Import Orders>Corrections
- Query the Record by Order Source = Internal and Order Reference = <Requisition_header_id>
- Select the Record and click on Errors and notice the error message as above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document