Cannnot Update The Unit Price (SELLING_PRICE) On Service Charges Form
(Doc ID 1501774.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a negative charge (credit) for a return item on a Service Request, the Net price defaults to 0.00. If 0.00 is cleared and the <TAB> hit, the correct value defaults into the Net Price. Saving defaults 0.00 into the Net Price. If the Net Price value is cleared again and <TAB> hit a second time, the correct value defaults into the Net Price again. When Saving a second time, the Charge maintains the correct Net Price.
Expected the field to be updatable the way it was in 11i and not after a second save.
Steps To Reproduce
(R) Customer Support
1. Find a Service Request
2. Go to the Charges tab
3. Enter an Advance Service Replacement with a Return Service Activity
4. Check the Net Price that gets defaulted into the Charges screen
5. The Net Price is 0.00 which is incorrect since there is a Price associated to the Price List
6. Clear the Net Price and click on <TAB>
7. The Net Price is now populated with the correct Net Price
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document