Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29 October 2012***
This note provides a brief overview of
n some cases, New Hire Checklist notifications do not include Employee Name in the description.
- If employee is hired directly, has a future hire date, checklist actions do not reference employee's name in the notification.
- If the individual is currently an applicant, and then is to be hired with a future hire date, the checklist actions do reference the applicant's name in the action notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log as Human Resources Self Service Manager Responsibility
- Hire a person with an effective Date in Future by Hire button
- Run the Allocated Checklist and Task Process
- Task Performer logs in and sees the notification in his worklist
- Person Name that is being hire is not displayed in the notification
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot easily determine which new employee is being referenced in the notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms