Checklist Notifications For Future Dated Hires Does Not Show Employee Name
(Doc ID 1501888.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
In some cases, New Hire Checklist notifications do not include Employee Name in the description.
- If employee is hired directly, has a future hire date, checklist actions do not reference employee's name in the notification.
- If the individual is currently an applicant, and then is to be hired with a future hire date, the checklist actions do reference the applicant's name in the action notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log as Human Resources Self Service Manager Responsibility
- Hire a person with an effective Date in Future by Hire button
- Run the Allocated Checklist and Task Process
- Task Performer logs in and sees the notification in his worklist
- Person Name that is being hire is not displayed in the notification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document