Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iProcurement when viewing a Requisition (Req) in the Shop page or Requisition Summary page, the total amount does not include the amount for a partially billed Req/Purchase Order (PO) when the remaining quantity for the PO Line/Req is cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In iProcurement create a Req with multiple lines (for example in this case 3 lines).
2. Autocreate the Req to a PO.
3. Create an Invoice with the following lines:
a. Line 1 – partial match to PO
b. Line 2 – match full quantity
c. Line 3 – no matching
4. From the PO Summary/Lines – Control/Cancel PO Lines
5. Cancel unbilled quantities for Line 1 & 3 only; cancel backing Req lines
6. View the Req
a. The Summary form does not include the amount for the partially billed line
b. The Detail page is correct and includes amounts for both lines in scenario above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms