R12 FAXMADDS Able To Update Mass Addition To Post Queue Without Entering Required Asset Key Flexfield
(Doc ID 1502117.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepare Mass Additions form FAXMADDS does not enforce the entry of the required Asset Key Flexfield when the Assignments form is used to enter the account and location.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Query NEW Mass Add from Payables.
2. Click OPEN button. Enter Category and change queue to ON HOLD.
3. Click ASSIGNMENTS button. Enter account and location.
4. Click DONE. App returns to Mass Additions Summary form.
5. Select same Mass Addition, click OPEN button.
6. Change queue to POST, click DONE.
7. The Mass Addition is saved without required Asset Key flexfield value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!