Direct Shipping: Picked LPN Shows Twice With Different Quantities If Previous Reservation Existed
(Doc ID 1502141.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performing Direct Shipping, if available quantity at the time of reservation is less than ordered quantity, then, when entering more quantity Pick Release splits the LPN twice, when one of the split lines show the initial onhand quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Onhand available prior to booking the sales order: 273 Each
2. Book the Sales Order for 1000 Each
3. Bring an additional 1000 Each on hand to satisfy the Sales Order
4. Pack 500 Each into two LPNs (TEST003 and TEST004)
5. Direct Ship the two LPNs against the Sales Order / Line. Whse Mgmt > Outbound > Shipping > Direct Ship > Load Truck
6. Look up shipping transaction delivery details. See three details lines when expecting two.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document