Service Request Attributes: Error FRM-40735 Unhandled Exception ORA-06502 Creating or Updating SR
(Doc ID 1502841.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save several Service Request attributes entering very long values (i.e. 1000 characters), an error appears.
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502
1. Open the Service Request form or the Contact Center - SR Tab.
2. Populate required fields with data and add any number of characters to several Attributes fields.
3. Click in Save icon
4. The Attributes window pop up again.
5. Click on Acept button again.
6. A pop up message appears with the described errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document