Map All Security Function Exclusion Is Not Consistent
(Doc ID 1502922.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Enterprise Asset Management 12.1.3 version, Work Orders htlm page
The Map All security function works only at the first Work Order query. After revisiting the Work Orders page, the button will reoccur in spite of the security function.
Once the security function was added to the responsibility definition, the Map All button should not occur in any circumstances.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. System Administrator > Security > Responsibility > Define
2. Query for Maintenance Super User (responsibility)
3. Add "Map All" function in the Menu Exclusions section and Save.
4. Go to Maintenance Super User > Work Orders
5. Query work orders (by any criteria) in the simple search.
6. Observe the Map All button is not rendered.
7. Open randomly any work order to view it's details (by clicking on the work order number link)
8. Use the "Work Orders: All" breadcrumb to return to the Work Orders page.
9. Observe the button Map All is rendered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document