Self Service benefits: Dependent Designation Errors: 'You have not correctly designated dependents'
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
When trying to designate dependent in self service, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into self service > Update benefits selecting family option. Navigate to designate dependents form.
2. Designate dependents, click 'Next' button receive error unable to move forward.
- Dependent designation error received in self service, as action item remains open when designated in PUI.
- This cannot be reproduced if enrollment is made using PUI forms. However, if enrollment made using self service able to see open action item even though designations have been made.
- Complete using professional forms, however, this is not acceptable workaround as employees are required to access ESS and print/sign confirmation statement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms