Employee Self-Service > Benefits, Dependent Designation Error: 'You have not correctly designated dependents'
(Doc ID 1503337.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to designate dependent in self service, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Self Service Benefits > Update Benefits selecting family option. Navigate to Designate Dependents form.
2. Designate dependents, click 'Next' button receive error unable to move forward.
- Dependent designation error received in self service, as action item remains open when designated in PUI.
- This cannot be reproduced if enrollment is made using PUI forms. However, if enrollment made using self service able to see open action item even though designations have been made.
- Complete using professional forms, however, this is not acceptable workaround as employees are required to access Employee Self Service and print/sign confirmation statement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document