Customer Support Specialist: Cannot Save Email Added In Contact Point Region Of Service Request Escalation Window
(Doc ID 1503893.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to save an email address added in Contact Point region of Escalation window on the Customer Support Specialist HTML page.
The email address disappears when re-queried.
- Resp. Customer Support Specialist.
- Open a service request
- Use the Service Request Escalation button.
- Input required information for service request escalation.
- Add a Contact Point, and select Email from Type drop down list.
Choose the value from LOV.
Go back to Agent Dashboard, and click Escalation Level link of the SR updated just now.
- Go to Contact Point region.
Email added is not there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document