R12: AP: FRM-40735 APXINWKB Form After Arrowing-down On Invoice Batch Sub-form
(Doc ID 1504615.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.x or 12.1.x version, Invoice Issues & MassAdd
When attempting to Create a new Batch, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Payables Responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices Entry/ Invoice Batches
3. Create a New Batch
4. Create a New Invoices for the Batch
5. Add the Header information to the invoice
6. Add one or more lines
7. Save the invoice
8. Return to the Invoice Batches Windows
9. Create a new Batch
10. System show error "FRM-40735: PRE-RECORD TRIGGER RAISED UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ORA-01403"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document